job status expired
Category: Accounting & Finance
Career Level: : Middle level (2 year experience)
Required Number: -
Employment Type: -
by: Habesha Jobs
Jobs Location: Addis Ababa
Employer: SPQ Trading PLC
SPQ Trading PLC is a specialized B2B supplier and one stop shop for Uniforms, Safety Equipment (PPE) and Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Trainings for different industries.
The Junior Accountant will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage factory petty cash and replenish on a monthly basis
- Organize overall company petty cash payments and preparation of petty cash replenishment by Cheque
- Coordinate store and control daily generated stock movements
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Provide any input to finance which is relevant to decision making
- Implementing compliance to ERCA and other tax related items
- Prepare and follow up payment Transfers and collecting Advices, statements, invoices, advance payments and other related documents.
- Ensuring all cash receipts are collected and attached to the respective documents before providing the cheque.
- Ensuring all payment documents are properly filled and support for smooth audit trials.
- Insure all documents are stamped, signed and documented properly
- Assist in administration tasks and internal sales
- Other duties given by his/her supervisor
Work Place The company is based in Gerji (Imperial) area in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Education: minimum Diploma/BA degree in Accounting or Finance. Experience: minimum 2 years of relevant work experience for a private organization in a finance.
- Technical skills: fluent in Amharic and English (speaking and writing), good financial knowledge and skills, strong administration skills, strong knowledge on Ethiopian rules & regulations, strong computer skills, very good planner. Good computer skills, knowledge of Excel and Word is a must.
- Social skills: good leadership skills, high level of integrity and accountability, able to adapt and show leadership under challenging circumstances, serious and hard-working, eager to learn, good feedback mentality, good communications skills, structured.
- Candidates are required to have good references.
- Candidates who have worked for an international company are preferred.
How to Apply
CV and application letter should be send to email@example.com
Mobile Mathieu: 0911490982 www.spqsafety.com
Posted Date: 2019-02-18