Core Engineering Skills and manufacturing experience in Electrical disciplines with 3 years working experience in manufacturing setup.
· Experience of working as part of an extended team within the manufacturing sector.
· Strong coaching and communication skills.
· Proven analytical skills.
PREFERRED / DESIRABLE:
Experience of manufacturing in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Company and World Class Manufacturing.
Experience as a team member within a Project Management team with an awareness of project management tools and techniques.
How To Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can send their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline Via Ruth.Tewodros@unilever.com email address, referring the position title in the subject line of your email; no photocopies of educational/training certificates are required at this stage; applicant who doesn't follow the required application procedure will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
Please title your application with a subject line: - " Electrical Technician”
· Women are highly encouraged to apply.
· NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted