Employer: Humanity & Inclusion (new brand name of Handicap International)
Education & Qualification
• Degree in Human Rights Law, Disability and Development study, Social work, Sociology, special needs education or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of programmatic and technical experience in the area of inclusion
• Working experience in the field of disability, inclusion and mainstreaming.
• Knowledge and understanding the rights of a person with disabilities, CRPD and SDG
• Experience in community development and community mobilization and working with DPOs, REB, BoLSA, schools and health facilities;
• Hands-on experience on the rights of the person with disabilities
• Knowledge of local languages and command of English is an asset.
• High degree of confidentiality.
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Diligence and attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of the local language is mandatory.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should fill in the attached application form Job application form.docx and submit it with a 1 page motivation letter through email it at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the above mentioned deadline. Please clearly state the position you apply in the subject of your email and also for which duty station. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for exam/interview no phone calls please. We’re committed to safeguarding and promoting child protection and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position involves working with beneficiaries and is subject to strict safer recruitment checks. The successful candidate will be required to complete a police check and sign self-declaration form to help us verify your suitability to work with children including checks with past employers. Humanity & Inclusion is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes women and persons with disabilities to apply.