Concern Code of Conduct and its Associated Policies:
· Concern has an organisational Code of Conduct (CCoC) with three Associated Policies; the Programme Participant Protection Policy (P4), the Child Safeguarding Policy and the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Policy. These have been developed to ensure the maximum protection of programme participants from exploitation and to clarify the responsibilities of Concern staff, consultants, visitors to the programme and partner organisation, and the standards of behaviour expected of them. In this context, staff have a responsibility to the organisation to strive for and maintain, the highest standards in the day-to-day conduct in their workplace in accordance with Concern’s core values and mission. Any candidate offered a job with Concern Worldwide will be expected to sign the Concern Staff Code of Conduct and Associated Policies as an appendix to their contract of employment. By signing the Concern Code of Conduct, candidates acknowledge that they have understood the content of both the Concern Code of Conduct and the Associated Policies and agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of these policies.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
· BA/Diploma Purchasing/Supplies Mgt/Accounting
· Diploma in Supply Management/Diploma in purchasing
· At least 3 years’ experience
· Demonstrate an understanding of Gender Equality
Must have an excellent working knowledge of English in oral and writing
What we Offer:
· A competitive salary and benefit package
· Excellent medical benefits (100% cover including dependents)
· 20 days annual leave
Managing yourself – Holds an awareness of own abilities and areas for development; adapts and uses abilities to work well with others and to help achieve Concern’s objectives.
Leadership – Acts to inspire others by clearly articulating and demonstrating the values and principles that underpin Concern’s work. Holds a sense of pride in Concern and loyalty to the organisation. Supports others to achieve excellent results.
Communicating and working with others – Uses the most appropriate channel to share information with others both inside and outside Concern; adapts the message to meet the communication needs of the audience.
Delivering results – Systematically develops plans towards achieving Concern’s objectives and delivers on commitments; uses appropriate techniques to help achieve agreed objectives
Planning and decision-making – Systematically develops plans towards achieving Concern’s objectives and delivers on commitments; makes clear, informed and timely decisions appropriate to role, in the interests of Concern and those we work with
Creativity and innovation – Seeks out, develops and successfully implements new ideas that further the needs of Concern and those we work with; builds on proven approaches and learns from ongoing work to improve it
Influence, advocacy and networking – Engages with others inside and outside the organisation to promote the interests of Concern and those we work with; gathers and shares a wider knowledge of issues relevant to Concern’s work
Change – Responds positively and constructively to change; manages or takes part in change processes in a way that is appropriate to role in the organisation
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send non-returnable C.V., application letter outlining how their experience and education fit this vacancy, please note that no need to submit your supporting documents at this stage:
Ethiojobs.net OR Concern Ethiopia, Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 2434, Addis Ababa. OR Mekelle Coordination Office OR