Qualification: –BA degree from a recognized higher education institution in Journalism and communication, linguistic and literature and other related fields
Experience: – 8 Years and above.
Required Number- 1(one)
Place of work:- Addis Ababa.
Salary: – Negotiable
How To Apply
Females are encouraged to apply. Interested applicants should submit their non-returnable application letter along with CV and photocopies of other relevant documents in person to Santé Advanced Diagnostic Laboratory or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org 5 working days starting from the vacancy announcement day. Location: – Arbaminch Asa Restaurant on the way to Debrezeyt Road Telephone: 011-5-53-5526/30 Mobile: – 0978 -67-67-67/09-24 43 8512/ 0912-61-3161/ 0944-36-8088
1. Honesty, integrity, sense of responsibility, strong team awareness and good communication skills;
2. Ability to master basic photography skills;
3. Have an idea and be responsible for the daily shooting of the hospital and provide media materials;
4. Love the photography industry and have good Aesthetic standards, good lens sense;
5. Quick thinking, strong adaptability
6. Extensive experience in supporting photographers with their work and ensuring the smooth functioning of a shooting session
7. Sound knowledge of digital and SLR cameras and lighting sets consistent with established standards
8. Solid understanding of visual composition, in-house photoshoots and attention to detail
9. Proficient in photo-editing applications like Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One and aperture
How To Apply
Interested applicants can send their CV and Application Letters stating the job title and you can drop your CV and Application letter to the following within 7 working days since this post is advertised.
Address: Near to Sarbet, Opposite to Vatican Embassy, and In front of Gibson School System
BA/BSC in Journalism, Communication Management or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
4 years of relevant experience of which 2 years as an Officer or equivalent position.
Basic Computer application skills
Skills in media relations
Analytical and creative skill
Knowledge and skill in organizing and leading business firms
Industry-specific skills (products and services),
Data analysis and presentation skills etc.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within ten working days from the date of this announcement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Human Resource Department Zemen Bank S.C Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel) Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62 Addis Ababa Ethiopia