Network of Ethiopian Women’s Association (NEWA)
Employment type: Full time
Required No: -
Experience: minimum 5 years
Career level: Senior level
Location: Addis Ababa
Salary: As per Company Scale
Posted date: 3 weeks ago
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting /Finance & related field
- Relevant Experience: 5 years of experience in the field of accounting/finance
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Keep the accounts record by using the existing accounting system.
- Ensure financial rules & regulations are adhered to the existing procedures
- Preparation payroll and timely deposit of taxes deducted to the tax authority
- Ensure budget are prepared in accordance to the designed program/projects
- Prepare monthly bank and book reconciliations
- Ensure that the procurement procedures of Vita/RTI is adhered
- Ensure all financial documents are kept safe in organized manner
- Participate in preparation and year end closing of accounts for auditing
- Make sure advance payments are being settled on regular basis.
- Prepare and submit quarterly fund requests in reference to approved budget
- Ensure that all procurements of goods and services are carried out with the objective of obtaining the best value for money and the best possible service to the requester.
How To Apply
NEWA likes to invite interested and eligible consultancy/management firms to submit their technical and financial proposal to revise & develop NEWA’s organizational policies & procedures Manuals: Financial Policies Manual, Human Resources Policies Manual, Procurement & Store Keeping Manual, Fraud Policy Manual, Cost Sharing Manual and Safe Guarding Manual.
Firm’s profile: A firm with having five and above staff members, renewed business license, having renewed practicing certificate from concerned body of Ethiopia, some evidence of performed similar types of services with Civil Society Organization’s registered in Civil Society.
Firms fulfilling the requirements may submit their proposal until Friday 3rd January 2020, 05:00pm to the address mentioned on the bottom:
Network of Ethiopian Women’s Association
P.O.Box 27159/1000 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Or in-person to the following address: Yeka Sub-City, Woreda 08, H.No. New, Signal Road, beside Sumeya Mosque, Before Magic Carpet School, Tel. +251 118 217757