Business Development Manager
Employer: Hadero Coffee Company
Employment type: Full time
Required No: -
Experience: minimum 5 years
Career level: Managerial level
Location: Addis Ababa
Posted date: 1 month ago
Hadero primarily engaged in Coffee Roasting, Grinding, Retail outlets, and Coffee Museum/Gallery. However, Hadero in full concept mainly will engage in 3C product portfolios which is Coffee, Cake, and Chocolate. The journey of the first 2C’s is on board.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Under the direction of the Business Development Director, the Business Development Manager is responsible for all business development activities within the JHH both an operational and strategic perspective. He /she handles activities such as generating a business idea, developing a product, Marketing & Sales, setting up the organization, supporting and follow up on the implementation and sustainability of the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITY
1. Plan, organize and lead the activities of the team(officers)
2. Keep Updated government development plan, direction; Legal framework and incentives translate into business ideas.
3. Closely following up networking events, conferences, exhibitions, and other related opportunities to understand the development and create business opportunities.
4. Developing the business model
5. Generate feasible and realistic new or enhanced business idea
6. Conduct a feasibility study on the new business idea
7. Undertake different product development activities
8. Conduct risk analysis and suggest possible mitigation plan
9. Lead the Human Capital activities about the newly incubated business
10. Prepare Budget required for the new business
11. Design and implementation of different SOP and system for the new company
12. Prepare marketing and sales strategy for the newly developed business
13. Communicate with stakeholders and partners about the new business.
14. Lead the department in the absence of Business Development Director
15. Conduct different researches related to Business Development
16. Submit the periodic report on the department performance
17. Properly set up the financial system of the new company
18. Performs other related tasks as required.
Education Qualification and Experience Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• MBA/MA or BA in business (Marketing, sales, procurement, economics, management, and others) and other related fields
• 4/6 years’ experience in the business organization out of which 2 years in business development • Analytical, decision making and strategic planning skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Good with numbers
• Excellent time management and organization
• Socially adept
• Essential project management skill
• Ability to coach, mentor, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to staff
Special training, Leadership, Teamwork • Leadership skills, including the ability to supervise and motivate qualified professional staff with strong personal value systems
• Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation and initiative.
• Ability and willingness to work and participate effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to coach, mentor, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to supervised staff
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hadero Business Development Manager) to email@example.com before 3rd January 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted