Ethio Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway
Employment type: contract based
Required No: -
Experience: minimum 8 years
Career level: Senior level
Location: Addis Ababa
Salary: As per the company salary scale but open for Negotiation
Posted date: 1 month ago
- A senior Auditor is Responsible for including but not limited to that, planning Risk assessments, communicating with the auditee/stakeholders, and overseeing the work done to complete the Audit plan.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Lead Audit Assignments from time to time as assigned by the Audit department (Planning to completion) in the annual audit plan.
- Perform Risk-based integrated audits in accordance with stipulated auditing standards (IIA) as will be planned at the start of each fiscal year and assigned by the Audit Department.
- Preparation of audit report which includes audit findings, risks Identified, recommendations and remediation plan.
- Presenting Audit findings and internal control deficiencies to corporate and business unit management.
- Working on the continuous improvement of the internal audit department.
- 8 Years of prior business Experience in financial, operational, or competence Auditing (within manufacturing or public TransportEnvironmentpreferred) for BA/BSC or (5+) years for advanced senior levelinAuditing/Accounting position in performance and/or Financial Audits.
- Knowledge of applicable GAAPS and business laws and required.
- Ability to write Audit report and present concisely and descriptively in both oral and written in English to all levels of management, BOD and shareholders.
- Ability to analyze complex processes and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of the process and related contracts.
- Proficiency in computer application i.e. Excel/word capability, flowcharting capability designed, Audit command languages are preferred.
- 8 years for BSC/BA Accounting/Finance, or 5 years for MBA/MA in business Mgt. Auditing, Finance & Accounting.
The successful candidate will serve as a key member of the audit team and will have the opportunity to obtain exposure to many aspects of the company overall. The role presents a unique opportunity to work with employees and managers at all levels within the company.
How To Apply
- Application date within 7 working days from the date of this vacancy announcement.
- Interested and qualified applicants should bring their original documents with non-returnable copies of application letter, CV and all necessary documents in Lebu Mebrat Gesem Building EDR head Quarter
- Applicants from private company’s (NGOs) should bring a letter from tax duties, salary & job titles should be mentioned.
- Work experience should be after graduation and relevant.
- Term of employment on a contract basis.