TAY & Company
Employment type: -
Required No: -
Experience: minimum 5 years
Career level: Senior level
Location: Addis Ababa
Salary: Attractive salary and benefit packages
Posted date: 1 month ago
TAY Authorized Accountants & Auditors is an authorized audit firm in Ethiopia operating since 2005 and providing services in Ethiopia and other African countries.
The company would like to recruit potential candidates for the following positions.
The Audit Manager reports directly to the partners and is responsible for the overall audit process of assigned engagement. The job requires frequent travel out of Addis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts audit planning of new and existing clients;
- Supervises / oversees the work of Senior Auditors;
- Leads the audits of high risk, complex operations and take responsibility for the supervision and completion of the audit field work;
- Reviews and finalizes working papers prepared by Senior and Junior Auditors for subsequent review by the engagement partner;
- Finalizes the audit work and drafts audit reports for the entire assignment;
- Ability to work in a team under strict deadline;
- Performs other duties as required
- BA degree in accounting plus ACCA or CPA qualification and five years of relevant experience;
- Ability to use basic office Microsoft applications including Peachtree.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can send their application, CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, applicants can submit their application to the Secretary at Ethio -China Street, Wongelawit Tadesse Building, 1st Floor Room No. 1 within 10 days from the date of the advertisement or post to P.O. Box 1335 Addis Ababa