Employer: Meklit Micro Finance Institution S.C
Employment type: Full time
Required No: -
Experience: minimum 6 years
Career level: Senior level
Location: Addis Ababa
Salary: As per the company scale
Posted date: 1 month ago
Meklit Microfinance Institution S.C is a transformed Commercial Microfinance institution S.C initially established according to proclamation no. 40/96 and recently revised proclamation 626/2009 issued by the National Bank Of Ethiopia to provide financial and non-financial services to Medium, Small Enterprise, and the low-income people, particularly women, at both urban and rural areas of Ethiopia.
Meklit MFI is currently looking for candidates for Operation Manager. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements.
- MA/MSc. or BA/BSc. Degree in, Economics, Business Development or related field of study
- 6/8 or more years of experience, out of which 2 years in a managerial position, preferably in Microfinance institution and Banking sector is Mandatory
- Familiarity with MFI industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- Ability to provide leadership, communicate effectively, and promote a team approach to enhance staff commitment to successfully implement the Organization’s Strategic Plan;
- The firm belief in teamwork and gender equality;
- Basic computer skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
How To Apply
Head Office Located at the road of Urael Church to the Atlas Hotel On Degol Building first floor where near to Amen Building ( Buna International Bank Urael Branch ) on1st Floor.
Post Office Box: 27634/1000 A/A and email:
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirements are invited to submit their CV along with non-returnable credentials within Ten (10) working days from the date of this announcement to the respective mentioned registration places of the institution, nearest branches, and the email indicated.