Employer: Facilitator for Change (FC)
Employment type: Contract
Required No: -
Experience: minimum 4 years
Career level: Senior level
Location: Addis Ababa
Posted date: 1 month ago
- Set up, classify and maintain files and documentation,
- Draft correspondence with partners,
- Respond to queries and E-mails for incoming and outgoing on a variety of issues by providing appropriate information and advice,
- Make travel arrangements in line with administrative rules and procedures; liaise with outsourced travel companies,
- Arranging, booking and coordinating different meetings and record minutes/proceedings,
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, operating fax and photocopy machines and letters,
- Handling petty cash,
- Handling visitors and maintaining appointment calendar,
- Diploma or above in Secretarial Science and Office management or related fields.
- High command of written & spoken English.
- Adequate knowledge in the use of common word processing soft wares (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Access, Ms Power Point, and E-mail).
- Knowledge in accounting and financial management.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience for Diploma and 2 years for a degree in related fields.
- Experience in NGO is preferable.
- Sex: Female
How To Apply
Interested applicants can submit a detailed CV and non-returnable copies of supporting documents to the following address within 7 working days from the first insertion of this announcement on the Daily Monitor.
Facilitators for Change
P.O. Box 24199 Code 1000
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted