Employer: Cheshire Ethiopia
Employment type: Full time
Required No: one person
Experience: minimum 2 years
Career level: Middle level
Salary: Birr 3,872.00
Posted date: 1 month ago
Under the general supervision of Mangesha social work department, the teacher of an informal class of Menagesha rehabilitation center is responsible for planning, teaching and caring for the children of the center.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares lesson plans, teaches children at the information class.
- Observes and evaluates children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Teaches children different skills such as reading, writing and listening and basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene and social skills.
- Instructs and monitors children in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage
- Assists in leading activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development such as games, arts, and handicrafts, music, and storytelling
- Follows children during breaks and while playing indoor games
- Assists in implementing remedial progress for students regarding extra help.
- Instruct children in daily living skills required for independence and self-care.
- Support children according to schedules to attend handcrafts and computer skills training.
- Involves in the fundraising activities of CE-MRC
- Performs other duties assigned to by his /her supervisor/Manager.
Social work /MRC
Senior social Worker
How To Apply
Interested applicants can send their latest resume in word or PDF via email@example.com or apply in person Addis Ababa at the head office located to CMC Road, adjacent to Ethiopian Management Institute within 7 working days.