Employment type: full time
Required No: -
Experience: minimum 3 years
Career level: Middle level
Location: At Dukem City Eastern Industry Zone., Oromia
Posted date: 1 month ago
In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800 meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high Social compliance standards.
- Plan, deploy, configure, maintain and monitor factory server and network (Physical maintenance, Access on server etc),
- Test and troubleshoot computer systems, and maintain and upgrade hardware and software systems,
- Manage Maintenance of phones and switchboard (PBX), all cameras and records, clock-in/out system (biometric),
- Making sure ERP is up and running and also doing basic maintenance (ERP is based on Odoo),
- Arranging door access rights throughout factory,
- Identifies and procures the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements and maintenance of all computers, laptops, printers,
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications,
- Backup taking and control.
Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related field.
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements can apply through the following address firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days from this announcement.