Employer: Yervan Trading PLC
Employment type: Full time
Required No: -
Experience: minimum 2 years
Career level: Middle level
Location: Addis Ababa
Posted date: 2 months ago
We are looking to hire an Office Manager with a background in finance who would be responsible for the general operation of our office.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Degree in Management, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field.
- 2 years and above related experience.
Key Skills for an Office Administrator:
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to the following email address