Addis Integrated Development Organization
Employment type: -
Required No: -
Experience: minimum 5 years
Career level: Senior level
Location: Addis Ababa
Salary: As per the organization’s scale
Posted date: 1 month ago
Addis Integrated Development Organization (AIDO) formerly known as Merkato Child & Family Charitable Society is a non-governmental Organization legally registered since July 2010 & Re-registered by FDRE Civil Society Organizations on August 1, 2019. The Organization has been working in ECD, Education and Youth development programs to build the capacity of children and their families through an integrated development approach. AIDO invites interested & qualified individuals to apply and compete for the following vacant posts.
Major duties and responsibilities:-
- Ensure proper financial procedures and systems are operated and maintained in the organization;
- Administer budgets and amendments as well as participate in preparation forecast, and follow-up of budget utilization;
- Prepare financial reports to management, donors and concerned government bodies;
- Supervise and appraise finance staff and provide support, training and advice as required,
- Ensure proper internal rules and regulations are in place for efficient and effective management of the financial resources;
- Ensures that the properties of the organization are kept in good order and properly utilized;
- Monitor regular attendances of all the staff;
- Facilitate staff trainings & Educations based on the human resource manual.
- Ensure that identification cards are issued to all staff and that they are duly renewed;
- Involve in the Management Committee decision making process;
- Involve and guide Annual operational plan and budgeting
- Ensure that the security of the offices and the compound is up to the required level and check the security and guarding duties are done consistently.
- Check that office equipments, furniture, buildings etc are in good standard.
- Sign Cheque with either with the manager or the program coordinator.
Term of employment: -
- One year contract with possible extension.
Education back ground:
- BA in Accounting, Management, Business administration and related fields,
- MA is preferable
- 5 years and above after under-graduation in finance head, finance and admin head, general service for under graduates
- 3 years and above after post-graduation in finance head, finance and admin head, general service for post graduates
- Advance computer skill like excel, Peachtree accounting, quick book and other software accountings
- Effective communication and attention to quality
- Good report writing skill
- Customer care and flexibility
- Good monitoring and Evaluation skill
- Team work & work integration.
- Candidate who have IPSAS training certificate is preferred
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit non-returnable application together with CV and copies of testimonials to Addis Integrated Development Organization with in 10/ten/ working days of this announcement. Please bring the original documents for cross-reference.
Address: Our address is Addis Ketema Sub-city, on the road from main Bus Station to Paulos Hospital near Addisu Michael Ethiopian Orthodox Church. For more information please contact us through our telephone #:- 0112-13-18-29/0112-76-35-39
Qualified Women applicants are highly encouraged!!